No news yet one going to South Africa. Each day I am getting more and more anxious. Anytime the phone rings I keep hoping it's from President telling me I am leaving. I am also surprised that I haven't got my visa yet either. It's been over two months since I have submitted it. Biking has been absolutely horrendous as expected. The wind picks up and for whatever reason it's always against us. Last week though it rained for one day quite a bit and if course that doesn't stop the work. Just to let you know riding in the rain in nice clothes doesn't not end well. I added photos of what happens. We talked to this one guy for quite a while. He pretty much said that the restoration wasnt needed, the plan of salvation doesn't exist, and all you need is faith in Christ and your good. He was very strict with his ways and wouldn't let us say anything. I pretty much stood there though waiting for the conversation to end but my companion was stubborn and tried to go at it again. It was a little funny with his points too. He was saying that we dont have to do anything and just believe but the scriptures that he gave did not support him at all. That was funny. But just before that we talked to a guy in his garage and he was super ready. He had these question that we answered literally with the lessons. He was super into the book fo Mormon so we are hoping that he can start to progress. This Saturday is going to be absolutely insane. We have three non member lessons starting at 8, 9 and 10. We are really hoping to pick up a couple more people this week. Probably in the following week we can get someone on date. We have a lesson tomorrow with that referral guy and hopefully by the next lesson we can get him on date. It will be cutting it close to transfers as well. I have been here for three transfers so it will probably be me leaving. I would like to stay to teach him more but I can't complain with what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment