Today has been long. We had the biggest change in the AGM history. The housing was terrible and everybody lived super far from the area that they are actually serving so today they rearranged everyone. So today I have literally just packed and unpacked. What a waste of a p day. We basically moved next to our two wards but now really far from our third. Before, we lived next to the one ward and far from the other two. So to be honest it's not gonna be a big change. The only difference is that this apartment is a real downgrade from the one before. Missionaries have been in this apartment for a long time so it's got all kind of punched holes, stains, and a lot of random stuff. Other than that boring news, there has been an update on South Africa. There is a Elder that I met that is going to South Africa Durban in a couple weeks so there is still hope! I will probably turn in my Visa pretty soon once I get my doctor's stamp. From there it will just be a matter of time to when they can get it all approved. So like I said from my last email my new comp was in my district so it's been really easy transition this transfer except for today's move. We've haven't found anyone new yet but we have had some good conversations with people. There's lots of potentials but haven't been able to meet with them. We were also able to do a service for this one family cutting these palm trees. We got talking to the husband and he's a cop but will also do security stuff. He would get hired by NFL teams and do security for them. He was telling us he has met coaches, GM's, owners, and even players for a bunch of teams. He's met Pete Carroll, Russell Wilson, Richard Sherman and a lot more. I am very jealous.
No comments:
Post a Comment