Monday, January 18, 2021

Isaiah's Missionary Letter "New area"

So as I said before I got transferred again to a new area. Then Thursday we check our area book and for whatever reason we gained another ward. It's really wierd because this ward is about 5 miles away from our original two wards. We met some of the members in that area like the bishop and ward mission leader and they are really hoping for a baptism really soon. They all say that there is a family that has an over aged youth. The family however are active for a while, then go less active, and then back to active. So it's hard to sit down with them and be able to have lessons. So we will try to get that going with that family. Our area itself though is smaller than both of my other areas that I have served and we get a car again. Lots of members in these neighborhoods. We also live in an apartment with just my companion and I. So it's a little more quiet than I'm used to especially since my last house had a ping pong table and someone was always playing on it. So the person that said yes to baptism in my last area is planning to be baptized on the 29th of January. My last companion also told me she is also engaged to the member that referred her to us. We are super excited for her. So that will be awesome to be able to go to and see them again. Then my last companion said that the kids that we started teaching are really excited to be baptized and can't wait. They still have some more stuff to learn but they are on the right track. 

D&C 31:12
"Pray always, lest you enter into temptation and lose your reward."

Elder Leuck

P.S. the photos are from my last area and the other Elders I lived with.




No comments:

Post a Comment