Monday, January 25, 2021

Isaiah's Missionary Letter "4 Months"

So I am a sixth of the way done so far. This has actually been going by pretty fast. My new area is okay. We currently aren't teaching anyone but the area is pretty good. Most of our efforts right now is focusing on members. The stake President in our area told us that our focus should be working with members. Finding in our area is pretty limited with our covid rules. We need the members help with that. The weather here is starting to look like home. Right now there are grey clouds, rain, and it's very windy. Which kind of sucks because that means no pickleball for today and all of the games that we are allowed to play require at least 4 people. The kids that I was teaching in my last area are on date for February and the other person I was teaching is going to be baptized this week. It's kind of hard going from one area where your teaching a lot to another that has none. I guess it is kind of a fresh start. 

Alma 13:20 
"Now I need not rehearse the matter; what I have said may suffice. Behold, the scriptures are before you; if ye will wrest them it shall be to your own destruction."

Elder Leuck

P.S. Found some pretty good memes. Dont worry I am still working. Just thought these would be fun to share.










No comments:

Post a Comment