It definately doesn't feel like Christmas when its in the 60s and there is always sun. I hope everyone had a great Christmas. The members here are taking really good care of us. Christmas eve we went over to a family and played games. Christmas day we went over to that same family on Christmas Eve and had breakfast with them. Some of the best french toast I have ever had. It was so good. Then we went to lunch at the senior missionaries in our area and they are so loaded. They had the entire zone for lunch and they had prime rib, mashed potatoes, and a green bean cassorole. It was so much food that they gave us these digestive pills so we wouldn't be as full. A couple members even got us gifts like some ties, belt, shirts, and a really soft pillow. Chrstimas night we met back as a zone and watched The Christ Child and did a white elephant gift ecxchange. Christmas obviously is one of those days when as missionaries you don't really do anything other than have fun. Also since it was Christmas week it was difficult to really do any missionary work. Most people weren't home, wouldn't answer, or let us know that they are busy. Merry Christmas.
Alma 5:48 "I say unto you, that I know of myself that whatsoever I shall say unto you, concerning that which is to come, is true; and I say unto you, that I know that Jesus Christ shall come, yea, the Son, the Only Begotten of the Father, full of grace, and mercy, and truth. And behold, it is he that cometh to take away the sins of the world, yea, the sins of every man who steadfastly believeth on his name."
Elder Leuck
P.S. that is our table with all of our sweets that people keep giving to us. We have probably already eaten or given away half of it and we still have that much left.

No comments:
Post a Comment