Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Isaiah's Missionary Letter "First Transfer"

So I just completed my first transfer. I was also transferred out of my original area. I went down to Bella Vista which is from what I here the best area in all of Arizona. They are telling me that ex NFL players live here and only the richest of the rich are here. There's one part that actually has it's own neighborhood landing runway for their personal aircrafts. All I here is how spoiled this area is. We actually live in a ligit house. It even has a ping pong table, garage, fenced in back yard, weight sets, and my favorite, a car. We get to for the most part drive to and from our area. We still have the bikes but that would just be for when we are going place to place in our area. So no more long 5 mile treks to get to my area anymore. With me getting transferred I also get a new companion. For tonight we will be having 8 elders all in one house. Two are going home this week so by the end there will be six of us living in a house. The members here are insane and treat us so well. I also found out that there is a couple getting baptized this week and eventually their kids when they are ready will be baptized as well. There is also a lot more people being taught in this area. In fact today we have a lesson with someone who is truly curious and willing to here our message which would now be the second lesson. I am so excited to be here. 

Alma 26:22  "Yea, he that repenteth and exerciseth faith, and bringeth forth good works, and prayeth continually without ceasing—unto such it is given to know the mysteries of God; yea, unto such it shall be given to reveal things which never have been revealed; yea, and it shall be given unto such to bring thousands of souls to repentance, even as it has been given unto us to bring these our brethren to repentance."

Elder Leuck

No comments:

Post a Comment