It's been almost a month now and finally I can say that the weather is actually nice now. It has dropped in the 60s and 70s and even at night by the time we are biking home it would be in the 40s. Every day it's cold but I definitely missed this weather back home. I'm still in my short sleeve shirts when everyone is putting on coats and sweaters.
I will finally have the opportunity to go to the temple for the first time this week after being out for so long now. Can't wait for that! Our ward finally split after having over 725+ people. So now after the split and rearranging we now cover three wards. We were nervous that we would miss out on some of the people that we have been trying to work with not knowing that we would be over the wards, but luckily we gained more people than lost. So sundays are going to be extra busy now having to bike from one church building to the other for sacrament meeting, going to all the different ward councils and everything else.
This week we were able to stop by one guy that we have been trying recently to contact. He is always open to talk but unfortunately he was busy and didn't talk long. We were however able to give him a pamphlet and that we would try to come by another time. He was really interested and said that he would read it and would want to discuss it with us on another day. Super excited with him, hopefully we can be able to actually teach him a lesson soon.
1 Nephi 3:7 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.
Elder Leuck
The photo is from last week where we were playing ultimate with a bunch of us missionaries in the area. Unfortunately after that day we are no longer allowed to play ultimate. Oops.

No comments:
Post a Comment