The Prophet asked us for the next week to use social media as our grateful journal and post what we are grateful for. However, since most of my household doesn't have any social media outlets, we thought we would post everything on our blog. Here goes.
John
Day 1: I'm grateful for an understanding family who loves me.
Day 2: I'm grateful for children who clean-up after themselves.
Day 3: I'm grateful for my wife's patience.
Day 4: I'm grateful for extended family.
Day 5: I'm grateful for piano music in my home.
Day 6: I'm grateful for Isaiah setting a wonderful example to serve for his brother sister.
Day 7: I'm grateful for the power of prayer.
Melanie
Day 1: I'm grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ.
Day 2: I'm grateful for John for always making us smile.
Day 3: I'm grateful for Isaiah and his willingness to serve a mission and for being such a great example to his brother & sister.
Day 4: I'm grateful for Connor and his musical talent that he shares with us.
Day 5: I'm grateful for Sophia and for her kindness, helpfulness, creativity, and all the other amazing talents she has.
Day 6: I'm grateful for scriptures that teach me more about the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Day 7: I'm grateful for personal revelation and for the Holy Ghost.
Isaiah
Day 1: I am thankful for my family. I know I don't say this enough but I love them very much. I am thankful for my dad for always trying to push me to be better. I am thankful for my mom for always looking out for my well being. I am thankful for my brother for always making me laugh. I am thankful for my sister for being one of the kindest person I know. No amount of money or gifts can express how thankful I am for them as well as my love for my family.
Day 2: I am thankful for being able to serve a mission. I was originally called to South Africa but I still know that I am needed here in Gilbert AZ. Either way I am still a disciple of Christ being able to promote his work wherever I am.
Day 3: I am thankful for my best friend and savior. With out him I would be nothing. His sacrifice and example is a huge light for me when I focus on him. Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengthenth me."
Day 4: I am thankful for all the many people I have been able to meet on my mission especially being able to learn and grow with other missionaries.
Day 5: I am thankful for my home state Washington and the beautiful scenery that I miss. Also thankful for all the amazing memories I have made growing up there from my youth to going to high school.
Day 6: I am thankful for all of Man's best friends especially the ones that I grew up with. They bring much joy to my life.
Day 7: I a thankful for the Prophets and Apostles that lead and guide the Church and giving the challenge to be grateful daily.
Connor
Day 1: I'm grateful for parents who make life fun.
Day 2: I'm grateful for the car I have.
Day 3: I'm grateful for family.
Day 4: I'm grateful for Veterans.
Day 5: I'm grateful for Thanksgiving.
Day 6: I'm grateful for friends.
Day 7: I'm grateful for the gospel.
Sophia
Day 1: I'm grateful for my family.
Day 2: I'm grateful for all my friends.
Day 3: I'm grateful for medical professionals who are helping people.
Day 4: I'm grateful for my house.
Day 5: I'm grateful for school and education.
Day 6: I'm grateful for the scriptures.
Day 7: I'm grateful for Heavenly Father & Jesus Christ.
No comments:
Post a Comment