I am now halfway through with my home MTC experience now. For the most part it is exactly how I imagined it would be. I wake up at the normal 6:30 and spend hours on a computer. My MTC district is pretty great, for the most part when allowed we pretty much fool around during our classes. We still get the work done though. My companion is like my twin that lives in Utah. We pretty much like the same stuff, do similar activities, we'll be going to the same mission, and even have the same birthday. No wonder we were made companions. In the MTC we have the opportunity to actually teach people that are sometimes members, but also some that aren't to make the experience more real. Not to brag but my companion and I are already pros at this.
So I have been reassigned to serve in the Gilbert Arizona mission and leave for Arizona on the 13th. We're still not sure when South Africa will open up but we are hoping by early next year. Mostly because I don't want to spend a summer in Arizona. Currently there are missionaries there in South Africa but are actually serving there temporarily. Even through this difficult time the work is still going out to all nations.
Elder Leuck
No comments:
Post a Comment