Sunday, August 7, 2022

Isaiah's Missionary Letter "Bloem Blitz"

Thank you everyone for the Birthday wishes. It really means a lot. Not too much happened this week. On Friday I went to Bloemfontein for exchanges. I was with Odundo who is from Kenya. It was a lot of fun but a lot more biking than what I am used too. They cover a big area and unfortunately don't have a car. Then on Saturday we had sports day in which we played lots of soccer and some basketball with the young men from the ward and a bunch of other kids that joined as well. 


After sports day we then went to Bloemfonteins area to do a blitz. A blitz is when all the missionaries in a district go to one area and work there for the day. So we split up into two groups, three in each group, and we just walked around. We talked to people outside, knocked on gates, typical missionary stuff. For us it was really successful, but for the other group they got yelled at, threatened to have a dog eat them, and more. But overall it was a good week and birthday. 

Elder Leuck 

Elder Jex, Elder Mackey and I on our blitz day.

No comments:

Post a Comment