Sunday, July 24, 2022

Isaiah's Missionary Letter "Deliwe got baptized"

So this week was really good. I have been with my new companion now for a full week and he is great. We've been able to visit a lot of people now so it's been great. On Sunday we had the opportunity to baptize our friend Deliwe. She is absolutely amazing. She is now making plans on going to the Temple with the ward in two weeks so she's already on top of things. I had the opportunity to baptize her and when she came out of the water she got very emotional and we had to stay in the water for extra minute. It was a very touching moment. 

We also got to see our new Mission President and he is awesome. We have zone conference tomorrow so I look forward to hearing more from him then. So now I've had the chance to serve under three mission presidents. Unfortunately I won't be able to get to know Pres. De Kock too well, but it's still exciting. 

Elder Leuck

Deliwe for her baptism
Elder Mackey and I after biking 2



No comments:

Post a Comment