So I just got to my new area on Thursday. I had the longest travel plans this mission has ever seen in a long time. I went from the far east, to now the far west. So Thursday was a long day of just traveling. It took about 9 hours to get to my area now. But I love it here. I'm in a township called Bloemanda, which is right next to the big city of Bloemfontein. Unfortunately, I now have to once again bike around, so that kind of sucks.
But Bloemanda is great. We have a ward here, and for church on Sunday we probably had about 80 people come. So this is different than Madadeni and Richard's Bay being just branches and having 20 or so people come. I am with Elder Hadfield and he is great. He's from Utah and has been out for about 11 months now. I am definitely going to miss Richard's Bay, but I'm glad to be here. What I'm not glad about is how cold it is. Every morning and night it drops to about freezing in temperature. So hopefully I can get that Sotho blanket soon to warm me up.
Elder Leuck
Me and the Schallies
Me and Elder Phiri saying goodbye to the Baldwins.
Me and Lulu
My new comp and I riding bikes😫
Part of the Richard's Bay district at the Temple





No comments:
Post a Comment