So this week went by really fast. We were able to stay really busy with lessons and visits this week which probably helped this week fly by. But the most important thing that happened was Lulu finally made it to Church. I have spent 4 months here and she finally was able to come to church on my last Sunday here. We have been trying to get her to church for what feels like forever. So on my last day it was definitely a miracle for her to be there. It really made my day. The member that took her was great and as they were leaving after church he said that they both will be there next week.
But as I said, yesterday was my last Sunday here. We got our transfer news and unfortunately I am leaving Richards Bay and I'm going to a place called Bloemfontein. So I actually got my wish of leaving to spend my last four months on the mission in Bloemfontein. I have heard really good things about that area and it's also a place that I can get the famous Soto (Wakanda) blanket. So I am super excited. This will be most likely my last area before I go home. So it's going to be great last couple months as I finish in my last few months.
Alma 37:6 "Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise."
Elder Leuck
This is Lulu who came to Church on Sunday. Then the other is our Richards Bay Branch president and his family.



No comments:
Post a Comment