Monday, April 4, 2022

Isaiah's Missionary Letter "Birthday with Felicia"

So we once again had to push back the baptism for the schallies. They have to go to Durban this week so that means the baptism will have to be the following week. They have been really good though. For Church yesterday, the father and one of the sons got up and shared their testimonies which was awesome to hear. The one kid that shared his looked at us and pointed indicating that we should go up. I pointed and indicated that if I go up he has to. So it worked out well.


There is also this less active family as well that we see and it was one of the kids birthdays so we stopped by and wished her a happy birthday. We stayed just for a bit to celebrate. It was a lot of fun. This transfer has been going by fast once again. I can't believe its April. It was also nice to have general conference. I have do far only watched 2 sessions so far and it's been very inspiring. One thing that I took away was from President Nelson saying that we all need positive spiritual momentum in our lives. The pics were from the birthday party. Then the last one is with me and Elder Madsen. I'm not sure if I ever sent a photo of us, so there it is. 

Elder Leuck 








No comments:

Post a Comment