Monday, March 21, 2022

Isaiah's Missionary Letter "18 Months"

I can't believe it's been 18 months already. Arizona feels like a lifetime ago, but at the same time being here in South Africa has been going by so fast. All I've heard is that the last 6 months is the fastest. I guess I will find out sooner or later. 

Recently we've been going through a lot of the less active members in our branch and have tried to visit with them. Unfortunately many have moved away or we just haven't been able to find them, but there have been a few that we've met that were excited to see us. So far it's only been surprised visits from us. We'll see what happens when we try to set up an appointment with them. 

We still are planning on have the two Schallie kids get baptized this week so we are super excited for that. This will be the first baptisms this branch has had in a very long time. Hopefully we can keep it up and find some more people. We do have this one girl we are teaching that is also ready for baptism. Unfortunately though she can't find a way to get to church. We've tried getting her rides from members but unfortunately it hasn't been able to work out. Other than that it's been a absolute blast here. 

Elder Leuck

The pictures are of Elder Lesuko and I. Then the other is a new African shirt that I just bought. 




No comments:

Post a Comment