So another transfer is over once again. I'll be staying here in Richards Bay with my current companion for another 6 weeks. I've already been here for 3 months so by the end of the transfer it will be about 4 1/2 months in this area. I hope next transfer I can leave so that I can have one last area before I go home. We'll see, the other Missionaries tell me that this is my last area. That would be crazy, but I hope I get one more.
Last week we had the opportunity to go through the temple once again. We were able to go as a zone as well as our senior couple that help our areas. It was a wonderful experience minus the slight down pour of rain. It cleared up for just a bit so we could take some photos thankfully.
The first is everyone in the zone, the next is a pic with our district, then the last is my companion and I.
Elder Leuck
Isaiah 43:1 "But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine."



No comments:
Post a Comment