This week we finished teaching that young girl. She is set to be baptized this saturday by her father which she is super excited for. We haven't found any new people yet but we did get one guy tell us that he would like to do a bible study with him and his nephews so that would be fun. I would have to refresh my knowledge of the bible because I may be a little rusty. This week we have had a lot of member lessons and most suprising is that there has been a couple that knows people that have served in South Africa. So I got to here some pretty cool stories about their time in South Africa. There is one story that they were telling that they had to sleep in this open hut and one night an elephant was just outside and had his trunk inside the hut waking them all up. There was another story that I wont tell because then my mom probably wont let me go there. But all those stories kind of got me wishing for when I can be able to get out there. Still no news about going to South Africa right now. Speaking of South Africa, there is that family from my last house that would get us stuff and they wanted to get us these custom water bottles. So I had asked mine to be South African. So it finally came in and I have to say that its pretty sick. I included photos of what it looks like. We had this virtual mission tour where Elder Cook of the presidency of the Seventy and Elder Hales of the Seventy talk to us for a few days. That was kind of cool to be able to hear from them. A bunch of members yesterday for valentines day dropped off candy and more sweets. Just when I thought that there wouldn't be any more since we just got done with Christmas and New Years. We then got to work some of it off by playing some more ultimate today for a couple hours. It's been a very tiring week which has been good.




No comments:
Post a Comment