Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of School!

I have a quiet house.  The boys started school and Sophia is at preschool today.  Isaiah started 5th grade and was selected to participate in the Highly Capable 4/5/6 Honors Program at his school. This program is “designed to meet the needs of those students who by virtue of outstanding academic abilities are capable of high performance in the areas of verbal/linguistic and logical/mathematical intelligence.” 

Connor started 2nd grade and is really excited!  He has a fantastic teacher and is eager to learn 2nd grade stuff!

Sophia is participating in 2 different preschools.  One of them is while I'm at work 2-days per week, and the other is a co-op preschool one day per week.  She LOVES being with friends.


We had such great weather Labor Day weekend that the boys wanted to sleep outside on the trampoline one last time before school started.  I took this picture around 6:30 AM while they were still snoozing!


No comments:

Post a Comment