This week has definitely been one for the books. To start the week we had absolutely no water. I woke up and was going to shower when I turned it on to see no water come out. So we thought, maybe they are doing maintenance again which means they turn the water off for 36 hours. So that's what we thought at first. By the next day, still no water. We had to go to the other Elders boarding 20 minutes away to shower there, but we could only go there once. Then Thursday came and still no water. We were out of water for about 4 1/2 days. It was not fun. If it lasted one more day I would have had to hand wash all my clothes. Thankfully I didn't have to resort to that.
On Thursday though, we had Zone Conference and the area president, Elder Dube from Zimbabwe came as well. He shared some powerful things with us. He even had me do a quick interview with him which was cool. We also planned on going to a Rugby game this week. The Elders saw that there was a game 09/07/2022. So we thought that we would go to the game. We show up and there are some people there and people going in so we payed R50 and go inside. We get there in the stadium and no one is there but maybe a 100 people. And to top it all it was a soccer game and not a rugby game. So, yeah. In South Africa you read dates as day month year and not month day year. So 09/07/2022, is actually July 9th and not September. So we were late to the game by a couple months. So this week was by far the most interesting week I've had.
Elder Leuck
Pics from the not rugby game. Then got to see one of my previous comps (Elder Lusuko) at zone conference before I go home.

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment