This week went by really fast. In fact this entire transfer has gone by so fast. We have been teaching this kid named Owami and he's great. A little quiet but he's got some good friends that really help him out. Just yesterday he was baptized by his friend and then confirmed by another friend. We have also been meeting with our friend Khumalo. He's been great still. We gave him all the extra reading material that missionaries have left over the years and he's been grinding through it all. Hopefully in a couple weeks we can get him baptized once we help him overcome some things.
This week has been raining so much. Thankfully we have a car, but the other Elders have to walk because their bikes are broken. So when it was absolutely pouring we saw them walking on the side of the street so we took the advantage of driving really fast and getting them absolutely soaked. It was so funny. I felt bad for them but at the same time I couldn't help but laugh. This week is transfers and I've been here now for 7 long months so we think it's about time that I leave. I'm not sure as to where I'll go, but I think it will be great to experience more of Southa Africa.
Elder Leuck
Those are the photos from the baptism. I wanted to send a video of splashing the Elders but it's too big.



No comments:
Post a Comment