Monday, January 24, 2022

Isaiah's Missionary Letter "New Transfer"

So this last week I found out that I am leaving Madadeni and getting transferred. So as of Saturday I am now in Richard's Bay which is on the East Coast of South Africa. It's about two hours north of Durban. So now I am with Elder Madsen who is from South Jordan Utah. He's been out for 3 months now. Richard's bay is super hot and humid and I got here in the middle of summer. The work is also really hard from what I hear. But it should be a good transfer. I do miss madadeni but I'm glad I can be able to see more of South Africa. 

Elder Leuck

The first is me and our friend Khumalo who is hopefully getting baptized this week in madadeni. The next is a group of kids that we play around with. The other is Dominic who also will hopefully get baptized soon. We've been teach him for a while. Then the last in the Young men from H39 including Owami who we baptized. 






No comments:

Post a Comment