So this week I get a call from the office and they said that they "want to get me the vaccine shot before I leave to my original assignment." So that got me pretty excited. So I got the first shot this week. The day I got it it wasnt so bad. But the next morning I was so tired and sore. We all felt like crap. But that morning we had to go do a service laying these large tiles. It was all good though. We also had the opportunity to meet with Elder Rasband in person. He said it's been 14 months since his last in person visit with missionaries. He first had a couple missionaries, our mission pres and his wife, and a member of the seventy and his wife all share their testimonies. Then Sis. Rasband gave a short talk to us. Elder Rasband then goes up and spits some serious fire for over an hour. He talked about a lot of things like we are first called as a missionary to serve the lord, then we are assigned to an area. Another thing that I liked is that to be converted to the lord we have to do three things. Come to know him, come to love him, and to serve him. I was also able to give him a fist bump to. It was amazing to here from him. This week we found this new kid who says he wants to make it right with God. So we have briefly met and taught him. We also think he's homeless. Not 100% sure though. An Elder in our house bought a whiffle ball set so we were able to play some whiffle ball today. I haven't swung a bat in so many years, but I was surprised at how well I was able to play.
No comments:
Post a Comment