I first heard about COVID 19 in January 2020 at school when a couple of my friends were talking about how small and insignificant it was. Looking back at that, the virus spread like a wildfire and before I knew it, the United States was under quarantine. At first I thought this was great, minimal school, staying at home with the family,etc, but as months have gone by, staying at home, I discovered was not that great I would rather have my old life before the virus.
School at home is all online and can be a challenge. The progress I had made slowed down and school had become a struggle. However, I did things to cope with the stress of school. Lately I have been playing with my Rubix Cubes and I'm getting a new one soon. Also, we made home made rockets using Aluminum foil and matches. Besides this, our family is trying to find a TV show to watch to keep us busy for the long life ahead of us at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment