Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Halloween!

We had another great year of Halloween fun!  Got to enjoy a delicious dinner with friends and it was a very pleasant dry night for some trick-or-treating!  However, Isaiah is getting to the age when he's putting less and less thought and effort into a costume!  We told him he couldn't go trick-or-treating if all he was going to wear was his football jersey.  So... we pulled out my brothers famous costume... ELVIS!  We were amused seeing it fit Isaiah so well knowing my brother wore it in High School.  (Sorry Jay!)

Anyway... as you can tell in the picture, Isaiah was not excited with the idea of being Elvis for Halloween, so we made him wear it for pictures and then he put his football jersey back on.  Of course I hope this is a reminder to him, that he needs to put a little more thought into a Halloween costume... or it's NO treats for him!

1 comment:

  1. Love Isaiah's face. Too hilarious!! This was Annalyce's last year trick-or-treating. I told her 12, but then gave in for this year and allowed her to go out with a friend. Next year we will have her stay home and hand out candy. And maybe have a friend or two over. I figure I can buy her a bag of her favorite candy and she will be good. We shall see how it all goes next year. Sure miss you guys! Love you! ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete