Thursday, December 29, 2011

Merry Christmas!

We had a wonderful and quiet Christmas morning! The kids woke up around 7:15 AM and waited patiently in the hall until we let them come see what Santa brought them. It was really cute to see Sophia see her little kitchen. She LOVES it and didn't care to open any more presents. Isaiah got new basketball shoes and some toys, and Connor got a magic set and a new backpack.

It was a very relaxing Christmas!!




1 comment:

  1. So fun to see pictures. I need to get on top of posting regularly on my blog again. After eight hours on the computer, the last thing I want to do is sit down and open my laptop, but I need to just buck up and do it once a week (maybe on the weekends). I'm glad it was a good Christmas. We sure miss you!

    ReplyDelete