Friday, March 17, 2023

Happy Birthday Connor!

Early in the week I put Connor’s birthday presents out by the fire place (to make it look special for the big day), but when I came home from work, I noticed the gift bags had been moved, so I asked Connor if he looked at his gifts and he was honest and said yes.  So, the next day I pulled his gifts out of the nicely wrapped gift bags, and just placed them on the floor next to the fireplace.  No need to keep them wrapped if he already knows what they are.  When his birthday finally came, there wasn’t really anything to be excited for and he even admitted that looking at his gifts early was wrong and made it not special on his birthday.  Even though we were extremely busy that week, we still found some time a few days later to go out for breakfast at the Malty Café and have some special cupcakes.



No comments:

Post a Comment