Friday, December 23, 2022

Puerto Rico Day 6

Last minute, we decided to purchase tickets to go ziplining.  John decided to stay back at the Condo, so the kids and I packed a lunch and drove about an hour North to Toro Verde Eco Adventure Park to ride on the 2nd longest zip line in the world.  The tickets we purchased included 7 shorter zip lines, which were all fantastic and a good warm-up.  Then we were able to ride “The Monster”, the 2nd longest zip line in the world going for 2-miles on one wire.  Then we got to go on “The Beast” which was 1 ½ miles long and a fantastic ride too.  Apparently, though, in order to make it to the end of these two big zip lines, you really need some meat on your bones, which is why on both The Monster and Beast, I didn’t make it to the end.  I was dangling over absolutely nothing about 20-feet away from the landing, waiting for the guy to come save me.  What made it even worse, was on The Beast, when I stopped, I started going backwards before the guy could save me and that was a little concerning ‘falling’ the wrong way over absolutely nothing.  But, I was saved and I will remember that experience forever.








No comments:

Post a Comment