Saturday, March 17, 2018

Happy Birthday Connor!


Connor is officially a teenager and he brings such a fun loving spirit to our home.  He spent part of his birthday with Isaiah and they went to watch the Black Panther, then we had tortellini soup and breadsticks for dinner. 

 

He recently went through another round of allergy testing, and the results came back a few days before his birthday and indicated that he could have pecans and walnuts.  (Mom is super excited!)  But, this is on a very controlled level and only available at home to ensure no cross contamination.  So, we made German Chocolate cake for his birthday and it turns out, he didn’t really like the coconut/pecan frosting.  Now I owe him another dessert so I promised I’d make brownies with walnuts in them, and I’m crossing my fingers he’ll like those.

 

We’re so glad to have Connor in our family.  He is such a wonderful blessing to all of us!


No comments:

Post a Comment