“Most likely to win an Oscar” – Sophia
Sophia is always dancing, changing her clothes at least
twice a day, singing everywhere she goes, and loves to teach the FHE lessons
because that means she is the center of attention. She is also my biggest helper and loves to
assist me with all my little projects.
She loves being in 1st grade and will start her first season
of basketball after Christmas break.
“Best Comedian” –
Connor
Connor makes us smile daily!
(He takes after his dad.) He
played his 2nd season of football, and he swears he will never play again, he
is in his 2nd year (5th grade) in the highly capable
program at school and doing very well, and he is in his 3rd year
playing the piano. He loves to play the
piano, in fact I have to tell him at least once a day, to stop playing and do
something else.
“Best Eater” –
Isaiah
I doubt a day went by this year that I didn’t hear “what’s
for dinner?” from our big 14 year old.
This kid eats like a horse and when he was playing football, I swear his
food consumption doubled. Isaiah loves
playing sports, he is also enrolled in all honors classes while still
maintaining a 4.0 and he continues to play the piano, including recently where he
plays in Priesthood meetings.
“Best Driver” –
Melanie
Between chauffeuring the kids to all their activities,
working 2-days per week, grocery shopping, primary responsibilities and
activities at the church, I spend a lot of time in the car. In fact, for Christmas this year, I asked
John and the kids to wash and detail the van for me.
“Most Likely to
Become a Model” – John
John lost 65 pounds early this year and is lookin’
good! He helped coach Isaiah’s football
team (his 5th year coaching) for the last time and will now coach
Sophia’s 1st grade girls BB team and he is super excited about
that! (A little sarcasm there.) He continues to work for MG2 for his 6th
year, is still taking tests to get his Architect license, and has developed a
love of making furniture pieces for the home.
(Must take after his dad.)
No comments:
Post a Comment