Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Seriously!!!

I can’t believe the last few days we’ve had. It started with the roof of our deck crashing to the floor on Friday because of all the snow. And today… only 4 days later, I picked up a rental car (while the van is in the shop being repaired because a valet parking attendant scratched up the side) and as I was taking the kids to scouts, the boys were playing with all the features in the new car and found a little black box.

Well guess what was inside that little black box? If you gave me 5 guesses I never would have guessed right. This little black box contained a pipe (quite beautiful I might add) and some marijuana.

Yep… I’m driving a rental car with my 3 kids, to scouts, and I have to explain to them what is in the little black box. I’m also praying that I don’t get pulled over and I get even more worried when I start to think about my finger prints all over the black box after taking it away from my kids!

Thankfully, a deputy came over to the house tonight and kindly disposed of the little black box for us. Enterprise is going to get an earful from me tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness. Wow, Melanie. It has been quite the adventure for you this last week! I would think enterprise should be offering you a huge discount or a free rental in the future! Definitely post what happens with your conversation today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so crazy! I'm glad I read the later post first so I know how it ended! Beware little black boxes.

    Lisa Close

    ReplyDelete