We're SO terrible! I planned on having the girls call and sing to him last night and then got completely distracted with dinner and bedtime. SORRY. We'll call today and sing anyway! It's crazy how fast they grow up ... I can't believe Peyton's almost six. Where does the time go?
Happy Birthday Connor! He looks so grown up...it's crazy! (I think that when I look at Eliza too.) So he and Eliza will both be starting Kindergarten this fall, right? What a wonderful, happy age to be!!
We're SO terrible! I planned on having the girls call and sing to him last night and then got completely distracted with dinner and bedtime. SORRY. We'll call today and sing anyway! It's crazy how fast they grow up ... I can't believe Peyton's almost six. Where does the time go?
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Connor! He looks so grown up...it's crazy! (I think that when I look at Eliza too.) So he and Eliza will both be starting Kindergarten this fall, right? What a wonderful, happy age to be!!
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Stephenie